Report NEP-DCM-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cornelißen, Thomas, 2005. "Standard errors of marginal effects in the heteroskedastic probit model," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-320, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2005. "The use of permanent and temporary jobs across Spanish regions: Do unit labour cost differentials offer an explanation?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/16, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2005. "Iterative elimination of weakly dominated strategies in binary voting agendas with sequential voting," Working Papers 1236, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Gupta, Gautam & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2005. "Keeping Up with the Vaishyas: Caste and Relative Standing," Working Papers in Economics 171, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Köhlin, Gunnar & Mekonnen, Alemu & Yesuf, Mahmud, 2005. "Are Agricultural Extension Packages What Ethiopian Farmers Want? A Stated Preference Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 172, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2005. "Employment Dynamics of Married Women in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parker, Simon C., 2005. "Entrepreneurship Among Married Couples in the United States: A Simultaneous Probit Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ye Feng & Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005. "Vehicle Choices, Miles Driven, and Pollution Policies," NBER Working Papers 11553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.