Report NEP-DCM-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Magalhaes, 2005. "Trabalho Infantil-AplicaÃ§Ã£o do Modelo Multinomial," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0505013, EconWPA.
- Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2005. "Patent Application Outcomes across the Trilateral Patent Offices," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2005n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2005. "On Asymmetric Behaviors If Voting Is Costly," Economics Working Papers we053320, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2005. "Extreme Voting Under Proportional Representation:The Multidimensional Case," Economics Working Papers we053421, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2005. "Opening the Black Box of Intra-Household Decision-Making: Theory and Non-Parametric Empirical Tests of General Collective Consumption Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan T. Stewart & Rebecca M. Woodward & Allison B. Rosen & David M. Cutler, 2005. "A Proposed Method for Monitoring U.S. Population Health: Linking Symptoms, Impairments, and Health Ratings," NBER Working Papers 11358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.