Report NEP-DCM-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Michel Dalle & Paul A. David, 2005. "SimCode: Agent-based Simulation Modelling of Open-Source Software Development," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0502008, EconWPA.
- Jørgensen, Øystein & Ognedal, Tone & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Labor supply when tax evasion is an option," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 06/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, William, 2005. "Heterogeneity or True State Dependence in Poverty - The tale told by twins," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 650, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, William, 2005. "Unemployment, Splitting Up and Spousal Income Replacement," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 651, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, William, 2005. "Equality of Opportunity, Heterogeneity and Poverty," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 652, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2005. "Part-Time Work in EU Countries: Labour Market Mobility, Entry and Exit," IZA Discussion Papers 1550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2005. "Demand for and Regulation of Cardiac Services," HEW, EconWPA 0502001, EconWPA.
- Michelle Sovinsky Goeree, 2005. "Advertising in the US Personal Computer Industry," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0503002, EconWPA.
- Israel J. Muñoz & Elena Huergo, 2005. "Entrada y competencia en los servicios de telecomunicaciones," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0504002, EconWPA.
- Bernhard Ganglmair, 2005. "Intrinsic Competition and the Labor-Schooling Trade-off in Uganda Competition in Child Labor and Schooling Decision Making in Uganda. Evidence from a Bivariate Probit Model," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0504002, EconWPA, revised 21 Sep 2005.
- Arthur Zillante, 2005. "Reputation Effects in Gold Glove Award Voting," Public Economics, EconWPA 0502003, EconWPA.
- Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Maria Jose Sanzo-Perez & Javier Suarez-Pandiello, 2005. "Análisis económico de la actitud hacia el fraude fiscal en España," Public Economics, EconWPA 0502005, EconWPA.
- Antonio Quesada, 2005. "Parallel proofs of Arrow’s and the Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem," Public Economics, EconWPA 0504003, EconWPA.
- Bo Zhao & Jan Ondrich & John Yinger, 2005. "Why Do Real Estate Brokers Continue to Discriminate? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 67, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Tania Rajadel, 2004. "The engagement in the non-agricultural sector as a risk-mitigating strategy in rural Pakistan," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla05004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Gerardo David Rosas Shady, 2005. "L’évolution de la mobilité scolaire intergénérationnelle au Pérou depuis un siècle," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2005/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Alexis Derviz & Jiri Podpiera, 2004. "Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.