Report NEP-DCM-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0209 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmås, Tor Helge & Kjerstad, Egil, 2002. "A low-key social insurance reform - treatment effects for back pain patients in Norway," Working paper Series 0207, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Charles Bellemare & Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest, 2002. "Semi-parametric models for satisfaction with income," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bernd Hayo & Wolfgang Seifert, 2002. "Subjective Economic Well-Being in Eastern Europe," Development and Comp Systems 0203001, EconWPA.
- Aakvik, Arild & Kjerstad, Egil, 2002. "Skill formation among vocational rehabilitation clients - public policy vs private incentives," Working paper Series 0201, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Ommeren, J. van, 2002. "A note on workers' willingness to pay for nonwage job attributes and labor mobility," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Octavio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2002. "Modeling industrial location decisions in U.S. counties," NIMA Working Papers 18, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kai-Lung HUI, 2002. "Product Variety under Brand Influence: An Empirical Investigation of Personal Computer Demand," Industrial Organization 0205004, EconWPA, revised 13 Dec 2002.