Report NEP-CWA-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Olofinbiyi, Tolulope & Wiesmann, Doris & Fritschel, Heidi & Badiane, Ousmane & Torero, Maximo & Yohannes, Yisehac & Thompson, Jennifer & vo, 2012. "2012 Global hunger index: the challenge of hunger: Ensuring sustainable food security under land, water, and energy stresses," Research reports 2012 GHI English, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- International Food Policy Research Institute, 2012. "2011 Global food policy report," Research reports 2011 Global Food Policy R, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Selim Gulesci, 2012. "Labor-tying and poverty in a rural economy:evidence from bangladesh," Working Papers 460, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nazli, Hina & Haider, Syed Hamza & Tariq, Asjad, 2012. "Supply and demand for cereals in Pakistan, 2010-2030:," IFPRI discussion papers 1222, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Salam, Abdul, 2012. "Review of input and output policies for cereals production in Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1223, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akramov, Kamiljon T., 2012. "Foreign aid allocation, governance, and economic growth," Research reports Kamiljon Akramov, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antonio Estache & Caroline Philippe, 2012. "The Impact of Private Participation in Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Taking Stock of about 20 Years of Experience," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mogues, Tewodaj, 2012. "What determines public expenditure allocations?: A review of theories, and implications for agricultural public investments," IFPRI discussion papers 1216, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Mikhail Khromov & Alexey Vedev, 2012. "Development of the Banking Sector in Russia in 2011," Published Papers 122, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- David Cobham, 2012. "The past, present and future of central banking," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1205, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Christina Gathmann & Grant Miller, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.