Report NEP-CWA-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2012. "Financial Safety Nets in Asia: Genesis, Evolution, Adequacy, and Way Forward," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 395, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Anna Matysiak, 2012. "Fertility developments in Central and Eastern Europe: the role of work-family tensions," Working Papers, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics 49, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Norbert Schady, 2012. "Cash Transfers and Anemia Among Women of Reproductive Age," IDB Publications 75718, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Gungor, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 1203, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2012.
- Ana Corbacho & Steve Brito & Rene Osorio Rivas, 2012. "Birth Registration and the Impact on Educational Attainment," IDB Publications 76178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Colin Cannonier & Naci Mocan, 2012. "Empowering Women Through Education: Evidence from Sierra Leone," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1231, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley, 2012. "Claiming Authority: How Women Explain Their Ascent to Top Business Leadership Positions," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp12-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Damir Esenaliev & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Are Uzbeks Better off than Kyrgyz?: Measuring and Decomposing Horizontal Inequality," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1252, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Islamic Banking in Pakistan: A Critical Analysis," MPRA Paper 42497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Analysis of Islamic Mutual Funds Operations in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2012. "Behind the Greek default and restructuring of 2012," MPRA Paper 42432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "The EU-Russia Gas Relationship: a mutual dependency," SITE Working Paper Series, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics 18, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2012. "The Drivers of Income Mobility in Europe," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 262, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Dennis Petrie, 2012. "When to Quit Under Uncertainty? A real options approach to smoking cessation," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee 272, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.