Report NEP-CWA-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Benchmarking global poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6205, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Liberati, 2012. "The world distribution of income and its inequality, 1970 - 2009," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre 0163, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Flèche, Sarah & Senik, Claudia, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," IZA Discussion Papers 6761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Syed Muhammad, Atif & Sardar, Mohazzam, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan: Myth or Reality for Policymakers!," MPRA Paper 41376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Anatomy of South–South FTAs in Asia: Comparisons with Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 102, Asian Development Bank.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness of Exports from Emerging Countries," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 100, FIW.
- Surafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg & Sandra Lancheros, 2012. "Foreign ownership structure, technology upgrading and exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1793, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bailey, Jonathan & Lee, Henry, 2012. "North American Oil and Gas Reserves: Prospects and Policy," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp12-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46122/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MARUKAWA Tomoo, 2012. "The Compressed Development of China's Photovoltaic Industry and the Rise of Suntech Power," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shabbir, Safia, 2012. "Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Fiscal Dominance: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 41496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilek Basar & Sarah Brown & Arne Risa Hole, 2012. "Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Turkey: Analysis of the Household Budget Surveys 2002-2008," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2012020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Gathmann, Christina & Miller, Grant, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 6783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sofie Kragh Pedersen & Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2012. "Who wants paternalism?," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2012-22, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Allison, Graham, 2012. "What Happened to the Soviet Superpower's Nuclear Arsenal? Clues for the Nuclear Security Summit," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp12-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.