Report NEP-CWA-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Benchmarking global poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6205, The World Bank.
- Bierbaum, Mira & Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Chronic and transitory poverty in the Kyrgyz Republic: What can synthetic panels tell us?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 064, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Paolo Liberati, 2012. "The world distribution of income and its inequality, 1970 - 2009," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0163, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Flèche, Sarah & Senik, Claudia, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," IZA Discussion Papers 6761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Syed Muhammad, Atif & Sardar, Mohazzam, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan: Myth or Reality for Policymakers!," MPRA Paper 41376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Anatomy of South–South FTAs in Asia: Comparisons with Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 102, Asian Development Bank.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness of Exports from Emerging Countries," FIW Working Paper series 100, FIW.
- Surafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg & Sandra Lancheros, 2012. "Foreign ownership structure, technology upgrading and exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Kiel Working Papers 1793, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bailey, Jonathan & Lee, Henry, 2012. "North American Oil and Gas Reserves: Prospects and Policy," Working Paper Series rwp12-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Görlach, Alexander, 2012. "If the Eurozone pursues greater integration and common financial policies, then the Euro will be the next global reserve currency," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- MARUKAWA Tomoo, 2012. "The Compressed Development of China's Photovoltaic Industry and the Rise of Suntech Power," Discussion papers 12051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shabbir, Safia, 2012. "Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Fiscal Dominance: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 41496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilek Basar & Sarah Brown & Arne Risa Hole, 2012. "Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Turkey: Analysis of the Household Budget Surveys 2002-2008," Working Papers 2012020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Gathmann, Christina & Miller, Grant, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 6783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sofie Kragh Pedersen & Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2012. "Who wants paternalism?," Economics Working Papers 2012-22, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Allison, Graham, 2012. "What Happened to the Soviet Superpower's Nuclear Arsenal? Clues for the Nuclear Security Summit," Working Paper Series rwp12-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.