Report NEP-CWA-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Benchmarking global poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6205, The World Bank.
- Bierbaum, Mira & Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Chronic and transitory poverty in the Kyrgyz Republic: What can synthetic panels tell us?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 064, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Paolo Liberati, 2012. "The world distribution of income and its inequality, 1970 - 2009," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0163, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Flèche, Sarah & Senik, Claudia, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," IZA Discussion Papers 6761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Syed Muhammad, Atif & Sardar, Mohazzam, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan: Myth or Reality for Policymakers!," MPRA Paper 41376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Anatomy of South–South FTAs in Asia: Comparisons with Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 102, Asian Development Bank.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness of Exports from Emerging Countries," FIW Working Paper series 100, FIW.
- Surafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg & Sandra Lancheros, 2012. "Foreign ownership structure, technology upgrading and exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Kiel Working Papers 1793, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bailey, Jonathan & Lee, Henry, 2012. "North American Oil and Gas Reserves: Prospects and Policy," Working Paper Series rwp12-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46122/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MARUKAWA Tomoo, 2012. "The Compressed Development of China's Photovoltaic Industry and the Rise of Suntech Power," Discussion papers 12051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shabbir, Safia, 2012. "Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Fiscal Dominance: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 41496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilek Basar & Sarah Brown & Arne Risa Hole, 2012. "Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Turkey: Analysis of the Household Budget Surveys 2002-2008," Working Papers 2012020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Gathmann, Christina & Miller, Grant, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 6783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sofie Kragh Pedersen & Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2012. "Who wants paternalism?," Economics Working Papers 2012-22, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Allison, Graham, 2012. "What Happened to the Soviet Superpower's Nuclear Arsenal? Clues for the Nuclear Security Summit," Working Paper Series rwp12-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.