Report NEP-CWA-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rainer Schweickert & Inna Melnykovska & Hedwig Plamper, 2012. "External Drivers of Institutional Change in Central Asia â€“ Regional Integration Schemes and the Role of Russia and China," Kiel Working Papers 1763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, Maria Fabiana, 2012. "Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harun Alp & Fethi Ogunc & Cagri Sarikaya, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Output Gap : Mind the Composition," CBT Research Notes in Economics, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1207, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- KÃ¶ksal, BÃ¼lent & Orhan, Mehmet, 2012. "Market risk of developed and developing countries during the global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 37523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakis, Ozan & Karanfil, Fatih & Polat, Sezgin, 2012. "Interactions between bank behavior and financial structure: evidence from a developing country," GIAM Working Papers, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center 12-1, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- MANSOUR, Tamer Abdel-Aziz, 2011. "Egypt & Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 37370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkam, 2012. "New Divide(s) in Europe?," wiiw Forecast Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 9, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Youcef Maouchi, 2011. "Freedom of Contract in Islamic Contract Law: An Economic Analysis," CAE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille UniversitÃ©, CERGAM 91, Aix-Marseille UniversitÃ©, CERGAM.
- Hassler, John & Krusell, Per, 2012. "Economics and Climate Change: Integrated Assessment in a Multi-Region World," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eshita Gupta, 2012. "Global warming and electricity demand in the rapidly growing city of Delhi: A Semi-parametric variable coefficient approach," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India 12-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Chattopadhyay, Raghabendra & Duflo, Esther & Keniston, Daniel & Singh, Nina, 2012. "Can Institutions Be Reformed from Within? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment with the Rajasthan Police," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zaidi, Syed Raza Irfan Shah & Ghutai, Gul & Zaman, Nadeem Uz, 2012. "The contribution of NGOs to the cultural diversity: the case of Balochistan," MPRA Paper 37357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonul Sengul, 2012. "Ins and Outs of Unemployment in Turkey," Working Papers 1210, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.