Report NEP-CWA-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Alquist & Lutz Kilian & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2011. "Forecasting the price of oil," International Finance Discussion Papers 1022, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zaheer, S. & Ongena, S. & Wijnbergen, S.J.G. van, 2011. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Conventional and Islamic Banks," Discussion Paper 2011-078, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Exogenous Oil Shocks, Fiscal Policy and Sector Reallocations in Oil Producing Countries," Working Papers 2011.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicholas Bloom & Helena Schweiger & John Van Reenen, 2011. "The Land that Lean Manufacturing Forgot? Management Practices in Transition Countries," NBER Working Papers 17231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Zhu, Tingju & Al Riffai, Perrihan & Nelson, Gerald & Robertson, Richard & Funes, Jose & Verner, Dorte, 2011. "Global and local economic impacts of climate change in Syria and options for adaptation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1091, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahmad, Nor Hayati Bt & Noor, Mohamad Akbar Noor Mohamad & Sufian, Fadzlan, 2010. "Measuring Islamic banks efficiency: the case of world Islamic banking sectors," MPRA Paper 29497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "On the Economic Determinants of Oil Production. Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Evidence for Small Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2011.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2011.
"Dünya’da ve Türkiye’de İktisat Bölümleri ve İktisatçılar Sıralaması
[Research ranking at world-wide and Turkish scale amongst economists and economics departments]," MPRA Paper 32407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والآفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Pr," MPRA Paper 32347, University Library of Munich, Germany.