Report NEP-CWA-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nader Habibi, 2010. "Import Demand Behavior of Arab Countries: Recent Trends and Influence of Geopolitical Events," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 24, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Nicole A. Mathys, 2011. "Energy Abundance, Trade and Industry Location," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2010. "Carbon Abatement Leaders and Laggards Non Parametric Analyses of Policy Oriented Kuznets Curves," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.149, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- International Rivers Network IRN, 2011. "Before the Deluge: Coping with Floods in a Changing Climate," Working Papers id:3531, eSocialSciences.
- AKAY Alpaslan & BARGAIN Olivier & ZIMMERMANN Klaus F., 2011. "Relative Concerns of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-12, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2011. "India's financial globalisation," Working Papers, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy 11/79, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries," Working Papers halshs-00562635, HAL.
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Bonch-Osmolovskiy, Misha, 2011. "Mapping vulnerability to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5554, The World Bank.
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2011. "You can't be happier than your wife. Happiness Gaps and Divorce," PSE Working Papers halshs-00555427, HAL.
- Nathalie Trudeau & Isabel Murray, 2011. "Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia," IEA Energy Papers 2011/1, OECD Publishing.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-08, CIRANO.
- P. B. Jauasundera, 2011. "Central-Bank Government Relationship in the Context of Emerging Economic Environment," Working Papers id:3520, eSocialSciences.
- Catalina M. Torres Figuerola & Nick Hanley & Sergio Colombo, 2011. "Incorrectly accounting for taste heterogeneity in choice experiments: Does it really matter for welfare measurement?," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE), Centre de Recerca EconÃ²mica (UIB Â·"Sa Nostra") 2011/1, Centre de Recerca EconÃ²mica (UIB Â·"Sa Nostra").