Report NEP-CWA-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaushik Basu, 2010. "Asian Century: A Comparative Analysis of Growth in China, India and other Asian Economies," Working Papers id:3277, eSocialSciences.
- Murat G. Kýrdar & Meltem Dayýoglu Tayfur & Ýsmet Koç, 2010. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1035, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- khnifer, mohammed, 2010. "The Rise and Fall of Gulf Finance House," MPRA Paper 27403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & David, Delia & Păiuşan, Luminiţa, 2010. "Specific features of Islamic accounting and cultural paradigm," MPRA Paper 27174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2010. "The bases of a new organisation of the russian oil sector : between private and state ownership," Post-Print halshs-00543200, HAL.
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2010. "The 2008-09 Crisis in Turkey: Performance, Policy Responses and Challenges for Sustaining the Recovery," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 819, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rauf Gönenç & Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2010. "Regulatory Reforms to Unlock Long–Term Growth in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 821, OECD Publishing.
- Malul Miki & Rosenboim Mosi & Shavit Tal, 2010. "The Role of Employment Protection During An Exogenous Shock To An Economy," Working Papers 1010, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Kisswani, Khalid, 2010. "OPEC and political considerations when deciding on oil extraction," MPRA Paper 27030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bensassi, Sami & Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2010. "Economic integration and the two margins of trade: the impact of the Barcelona Process on North African countries’ exports," MPRA Paper 27117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa, 2010. "Country Heterogeneity and Long-Run Determinants of Inflation in the Gulf Arab States," MPRA Paper 27348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yilmaz, Tolgahan, 2010. "Improving Portfolio Optimization by DCC And DECO GARCH: Evidence from Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 27314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadeem, Azhar, 2010. "Islamic Business Contracts and Microfinance-A Case of Mudaraba," MPRA Paper 27194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2010. "Do Natural Resources Attract FDI? Evidence from non-stationary sector level data," DNB Working Papers 266, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Catherine Wolfram, 2010. "Cursed Resources? Political Conditions and Oil Market Outcomes," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0758, Department of Economics, Tufts University.