Report NEP-CWA-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Van Rijckeghem, 2010. "Determinants of Private Saving in Turkey: An Update," Working Papers 2010/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Deniz Cicek & Ceyhun Elgin, 2010. "Not-Quite-Great Depressions of Turkey: A Quantitative Analysis of Economic Growth over 1968 - 2004," Working Papers 2010/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Sami Bibi & AbdelRahmen El-Lahga, 2010. "Decomposing Income Inequality in The Arab Region," Working Papers 557, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Islamic vs. conventional banking : business model, efficiency and stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5446, The World Bank.
- Bassim Shebeb & Nadhem Al-Saleh, 2010. "Economic Growth in Bahrain: The Contribution of Multifactor Productivity," Working Papers 558, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Hošek, Jan & Komárek, Luboš & Motl, Martin, 2010. "Monetary Policy And Oil Prices," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 947, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ines Bouassida & AbdelRahmen El Lahga, 2010. "Household Expenditure Polarization: Evidence from The Arab Region," Working Papers 559, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- James L. Smith, 2010. "On The Portents of Peak Oil (And Other Indicators of Resource Scarcity)," Working Papers 1010, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Emel Memis, 2010. "Time and Poverty from a Developing Country Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_600, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24249 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ukoha, O.O & Okoye, B.C & Emetu, J, 2010. "Analysis of the Determinants of Total Factor Productivity among Small-Holder Cassava Farmers in Ohafia L.G.A of Abia State," MPRA Paper 26125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Hoop, Thomas & Van Kempen, Luuk & Linssen, Rik & Van Eerdewijk, Anouka, 2010. "Women's Autonomy and Subjective Well-Being in India: How Village Norms Shape the Impact of Self-Help Groups," MPRA Paper 25921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbone, Luca & Islam, Roumeen & Sanchez, Luis Alvaro, 2010. "The great crisis and fiscal institutions in eastern and central Europe and central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5453, The World Bank.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Role of Trade Facilitation in Central Asia: A Gravity Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_628, Levy Economics Institute.
- Anna Grochowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2010. "Impact Of Social Capital On Individual Well-Being In Poland. Proxy-Based Approach," Working Papers 2010-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- von der Ruhr, Marc & Daniels, Joseph P., 2010. "Subsidizing Religious Participation through Groups: A Model of the "Megachurch" Strategy for Growth," Working Papers and Research 2010-03, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2010. "Economic reforms and manufacturing productivity: Evidence from India," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_32, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.