Report NEP-CWA-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter E Robertson & Jessica Y Xu, 2010. "In China's Wake: Has Asia Gained From China's Growth?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa N., 2010. "Estimating Demand for Infrastructure in Energy, Transport, Telecommunications, Water and Sanitation in Asia and the Pacific: 2010-2020," ADBI Working Papers 248, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Negin, Vahideh & Abd Rashid, Zakariah & Nikopour, Hesam, 2010. "The Causal Relationship between Corruption and Poverty: A Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 24871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Zuzana Fungacova & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Stock market reaction to debt financing arrangements in Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Randall K. Q. Akee, 2010. "Who Leaves and Who Returns? Deciphering Immigrant Self-Selection from a Developing Country," Working Papers id:2829, eSocialSciences.
- Elisa Cavatorta, 2010. "A competing risk model for health and food insecurity in the West Bank," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1013, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2830, eSocialSciences.
- Sophie Bernard, 2010. "Transboundary Movements of Waste," Working Papers 1006E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2010. "Financial Transaction Tax: Small is Beautiful," Working Papers 1001, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 31 Aug 2010.
- Gennadi Kazakevitch, 2010. "Yegor Gaidar: Pragmatic Economist or (and) Romantic Revolutionary," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Barrientos, Armando & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2010. "Social Assistance in Developing Countries Database Version 5.0," MPRA Paper 20001, University Library of Munich, Germany.