Report NEP-CWA-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey, 2010. "Determinants of Employment in India's National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme," ASARC Working Papers 2010-17, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Alan Heston, 2010. "What Can Be Learned About the Economies of China and India from Purchasing Power Comparisons?," Working Papers id:2777, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "The Dynamics and Status of India’s Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 24479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayana, M. R., 2010. "ICT Sector, Globalization and Urban Economic Growth: Evidence from Bangalore (India)," Working Paper Series wp2010-80, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arpita Mukherjee & Ramneet Goswami & Parthapratim Pal, 2010. "Addressing New Service Sectors in WTO/FTAs: Express Delivery and India," Working Papers id:2776, eSocialSciences.
- Amita Shah, 2010. "Natural Resources and Chronic Poverty in India: A Review of Issues and Evidence," Working Papers id:2773, eSocialSciences.
- Tiwari, Aviral, 2010. "Is trade deficit sustainable in India? An inquiry," MPRA Paper 24451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nair, Tara, 2010. "Commercial Microfinance and Social Responsibility: A Critique," MPRA Paper 24412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Wheeler and Saurabh Shome, 2010. "Less Smoke, More Mirrors: Where India Really Stands on Solar Power and Other Renewables," Working Papers 204, Center for Global Development.
- Anita Sarkar & Biju Varkkey, 2010. "Union Imperatives from Unionized White Collar Employees’ Perspective: The Case of Tata Employees Union," Working Papers id:2780, eSocialSciences.
- Puja Dutta & Stephen Howes & Rinku Murgai, 2010. "Small but effective: India's targeted unconditional cash transfers," ASARC Working Papers 2010-18, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Pradosh Nath, 2010. "Indian Software Industry: Distortions and Consolidations of Gains," Working Papers id:2779, eSocialSciences.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "A Distributional Analysis of the Public-Private Wage Differential in India," IZA Discussion Papers 5132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).