Report NEP-CWA-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Sarvalingam, A, 2010. "Poverty Underestimation in Rural India- A Critique," MPRA Paper 21748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010. "Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing : The Energy Intensity Approach," MPRA Paper 21719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010. "Determinants of Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries: A Firm Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 21646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2009. "The Puzzle of a Unique Instrument in Emerging Markets of South Asia," MPRA Paper 21750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Bros, 2010. "Social fragmentation and public goods : polarization, inequality and patronage in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "Modeling Violence against Women in India: Theories and Problems," MPRA Paper 21458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deininger, Klaus & Goyal, Aparajita, 2010. "Going digital : credit effects of land registry computerization in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5244, The World Bank.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 4844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2010. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," Working Papers 99, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2010.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2010. "Enhance the competitiveness of the Arab SMEs in the knowledge economy," MPRA Paper 21742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Amer, 2010. "Gender-targeted conditional cash transfers : enrollment, spillover effects and instructional quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5257, The World Bank.
- Hasan, Amer, 2010. "Time allocation in rural households : the indirect effects of conditional cash transfer programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5256, The World Bank.