Report NEP-CWA-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ranja Sengupta & Roopam Singh, 2010. "The EU India FTA in Agriculture and Likely Impact on Indian Women," Working Papers id:2444, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "Estimating a Monetary Policy Rule for India," MPRA Paper 21106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Gopinath Reddy & Alivelu G & Srinivasulu K, 2010. "State Business Relations and Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:2440, eSocialSciences.
- Husain, Zakir & Chatterjee, Amrita, 2009. "Primary completion rates across socio-religious communities in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 21185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2010. "Medical tourism and domestic population health," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2010_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:bwp:bwppap:11209 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saul Estrin & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The Role of Informal Institutions in Corporate Governance: Brazil, Russia, India and China Compared," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research 31, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir, 2010. "Satisficing and structured individuation: A study of women workers in Calcutta's IT sector," MPRA Paper 20899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2010. "Determining Gender Equity in Fiscal Federalism-- Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence from India," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_590, Levy Economics Institute.
- Halil Ibrahim Aydin & Ahmet Degerli & Pinar Ozlu, 2010. "Recovering Risk-Neutral Densities from Exchange Rate Options: Evidence in Turkey (Kur Opsiyonlarindan Riske Duyarsiz Yogunluk Fonksiyonu Cikarimi: Turkiye Ornegi)," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1003, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Surabhi Mittal & Sanjay Gandhi & Gaurav Tripathi, 2010. "Socio-Economic Impact of Mobile Phones on Indian Agriculture," Working Papers id:2443, eSocialSciences.
- Parsley, David, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in South Africa: Panel Evidence from Individual Goods and Services," MPRA Paper 21115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic finance: what does it change, what it does not - the structure - objectives mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick PLANE & Ridha NOUIRA & SEKKAT, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation to Foster Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers, CERDI 201010, CERDI.