Report NEP-CWA-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ranja Sengupta & Roopam Singh, 2010. "The EU India FTA in Agriculture and Likely Impact on Indian Women," Working Papers id:2444, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "Estimating a Monetary Policy Rule for India," MPRA Paper 21106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Gopinath Reddy & Alivelu G & Srinivasulu K, 2010. "State Business Relations and Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:2440, eSocialSciences.
- Husain, Zakir & Chatterjee, Amrita, 2009. "Primary completion rates across socio-religious communities in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 21185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2010. "Medical tourism and domestic population health," Working Papers 2010_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:bwp:bwppap:11209 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saul Estrin & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The Role of Informal Institutions in Corporate Governance: Brazil, Russia, India and China Compared," Working Papers 31, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir, 2010. "Satisficing and structured individuation: A study of women workers in Calcutta's IT sector," MPRA Paper 20899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2010. "Determining Gender Equity in Fiscal Federalism-- Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence from India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_590, Levy Economics Institute.
- Halil Ibrahim Aydin & Ahmet Degerli & Pinar Ozlu, 2010. "Recovering Risk-Neutral Densities from Exchange Rate Options: Evidence in Turkey (Kur Opsiyonlarindan Riske Duyarsiz Yogunluk Fonksiyonu Cikarimi: Turkiye Ornegi)," Working Papers 1003, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Surabhi Mittal & Sanjay Gandhi & Gaurav Tripathi, 2010. "Socio-Economic Impact of Mobile Phones on Indian Agriculture," Working Papers id:2443, eSocialSciences.
- Parsley, David, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in South Africa: Panel Evidence from Individual Goods and Services," MPRA Paper 21115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic finance: what does it change, what it does not - the structure - objectives mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick PLANE & Ridha NOUIRA & SEKKAT, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation to Foster Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 201010, CERDI.