Report NEP-CWA-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Sundaram, 2007. "Fair Access To Higher Education Re-Visited--Some Results For Social And Religious Groups From Nss 61st Round Employment-Unemployment Survey, 2004-05," Working papers 163, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Arunima Sinha, 2007. "East Asian Crisis and Currency Pressure: The Case of India," Working papers 158, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Matthieu BussiÃ¨re & Arnaud Mehl, 2008. "China's and India's roles in global trade and finance - twin titans for the new millennium?," Occasional Paper Series 80, European Central Bank.
- Timothy Besley & Rohini Pande & Vijayendra Rao, 2007. "Just Rewards?Local Politics and Public ResourceAllocation in South India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Partha Sen, 2007. "Capital Inflows, Financial Repression And Macroeconomic Policy In India Since The Reforms," Working papers 157, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bargain, Olivier & Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha & Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Earnings Differences between Chinese and Indian Wage Earners, 1987–2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2007. "Modelling Seasonal Dynamics in Indian Industrial Production--An Extention of TV-STAR Model," Working papers 162, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Gulumser, Aliye Ahu & Baycan Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Changing trends in rural self-employment in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Das, Jishnu & Do, Quy-Toan & Friedman, Jed & McKenzie,David, 2008. "Mental health patterns and consequences : results from survey data in five developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4495, The World Bank.
- Thierry Bracke & Matthieu BussiÃ¨re & Michael Fidora & Roland Straub, 2008. "A framework for assessing global imbalances," Occasional Paper Series 78, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zahra Karimi, 2008. "Financing Job Guarantee Schemes by Oil Revenue: The Case of Iran," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_527, Levy Economics Institute.