Report NEP-CWA-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pinaki Chakraborty, 2007. "Implementation of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act in India: Spatial Dimensions and Fiscal Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_505, Levy Economics Institute.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2007. "Are labor regulations driving computer usage in India's retail stores ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4274, The World Bank.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2007.
"Türkiye’deki Hükümetlerin Makroekonomik Performanslarının Bir Karşılaştırması, 1987-2007
[A Comparison of Macroeconomic Performances of Governments in Turkey, 1987-2007]," MPRA Paper 3962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saleh Salman, Ali & Zeitun, Rami, 2006. "Islamic Banking Performance in the Middle East: A Case Study of Jordan," Economics Working Papers wp06-21, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2007.
"تأثير الاتحاد الجمركى العربى على الصناعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة فى الدول العربية
[The impact of the Arab Customs Union on small and med," MPRA Paper 3989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harvie, Charles & Saleh, Ali Salman, 2007. "Lebanon’s Fiscal Crisis and Economic Reconstruction after War: the case of a bridge too far?," Economics Working Papers wp07-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.