Report NEP-CWA-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yanrui Wu, 2007. "Service Sector Growth in China and India: A Comparison," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Okada, Aya & Siddharthan, N.S., 2007. "Industrial Clusters in India: Evidence from Automobile Clusters in Chennai and the National Capital Region," IDE Discussion Papers 103, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "The Role of Remittances in Migration Decision: Evidence from Turkish Migration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 691, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alam, Tasneem & Waheed, Muhammad, 2006. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Pakistan: a sectoral analysis," MPRA Paper 2719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Apr 2007.
- Mark Lorenzen & Florian Arun Taeube, 2007. "Breakout from Bollywood? Internationalization of Indian Film Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Globalization and its Effects on Regional Variations in Factor Substitution and Returns to Scale in the Indian Factory Sector," MPRA Paper 3265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Economic Liberalization and the Causal Relations among Money, Income, and Prices: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ural, Beyza P., 2007. "Indian manufacturing : a slow sector in a rapidly growing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4233, The World Bank.
- Iqbal, Javed & Nadeem, Khurram, 2006. "Exploring the causal relationship among social, real, monetary and infrastructure development in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.