Report NEP-CWA-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala & Martin Ranger, 2006. "India’s Missing Women: Disentangling Cultural, Political and Economic Variables," Working Papers 2006-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Ira N. Gang & Kunal Sen & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "Poverty in Rural India: Ethnicity and Caste," Departmental Working Papers 200634, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Castro, Lucio & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saslavsky, Daniel, 2007. "The impact of trade with China and India on Argentina's manufacturing employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4153, The World Bank.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "Ethnic Conflict and Economic Disparity: Serbians and Albanians in Kosovo," Departmental Working Papers 200636, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "A Note on Poverty in Kosovo," Departmental Working Papers 200635, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kurosaki & Yasuyuki Sawada & Asit Banerji & S. N. Mishra, 2007. "Rural-Urban Migration and Urban Poverty: Socio-Economic Profiles of Rickshaw Pullers and Owner-Contractors in North-East Delhi," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-205, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Qayyum, Abdul, 2006. "Money, Inflation, and Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Paul Makdissi & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Mathieu Audet, 2007. "Food subsidies and poverty in Egypt: Analysis of program reform using stochastic dominance," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.