Report NEP-CWA-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala & Martin Ranger, 2006. "India's Missing Women: Disentangling Cultural, Political and Economic Variables," Caepr Working Papers 2006-021, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-01-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Ahmet Akyol, 2006. "Relative Stagnation alla Turca," 2006 Meeting Papers 703, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Parajuli, Dilip, 2006. "Conditional cash transfers and female schooling : the impact of the female school stipend program on public school enrollments in Punjab, Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4102, The World Bank.
- Arena, Marco, 2006. "Does insurance market activity promote economic growth ? Country study for industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4098, The World Bank.