Report NEP-CWA-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heng Chen & Bento J. Lobo & Wing-Keung Wong, 2006. "Links between the Indian, U.S. and Chinese Stock Markets," Departmental Working Papers, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics wp0602, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Verghis, Mathew & Yeldan, Erinc, 2006. "Disinflation, fiscal sustainability, and labor market adjustment in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3804, The World Bank.
- Narain, Urvashi & van 't Veld, Klaas & Gupta, Shreekant, 2005. "Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-05-18, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-01-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Chandrasekhar & Saradindu Bhaduri, 2006. "Vicarious Learning and Socio-Economic Transformation in Indian Trans-Himalaya: An evolutionary tale of economic development and policy making," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2005-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David A. Jaeger & M. Daniele Paserman, 2005. "Israel, the Palestinian Factions, and the Cycle of Violence," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 23, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Harsh Bhargava & Deepak Kumar, 2005. "Policy Issues in Rural Transformation (The Indain Scenerio)," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0512015, EconWPA.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2005. "Stock Markets Turmoil: Worldwide Effects of Middle East Conflicts," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 215, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bell, Ruth & Narain, Urvashi, 2005. "Who Changed Delhi's Air? The Roles of the Court and the Executive in Environmental Decisionmaking," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-05-48, Resources For the Future.
- Glenn Harrison & Steven Humphrey & Arjan Verschoor, 2005. "Choice Under Uncertainty in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2005-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2005. "Does Privatization Hurt Workers? Lessons from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Panel Data in Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 05-125, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.