Report NEP-CWA-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helena Marques, 2004. "The skilled U-shaped Europe: is it really and on which side does it stand?," Discussion Paper Series 2004_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2004.
- James Laurenceson & Abby Kamalankanthan, . "How important is foreign capital to income growth in China and India?," EAERG Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 0405, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dale Andrew & Karim Dahou & Ronald Steenblik, 2004. "Addressing Market-Access Concerns of Developing Countries arising from Environmental and Health Requirements: Lessons from National Experiences," OECD Trade Policy Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Mehtap Kartal & Huseyin Ozbay & Halil Erkan Eristi, 2004. "SHA-Based Health Accounts in 13 OECD Countries - Country Studies - Turkey: National Health Accounts 2000," OECD Health Technical Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Karamat Ali, 2005. "Economically Active Children and Home-care Children: How Much They Differ," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0510013, EconWPA.
- Jean-Lois Arcand & BÃ©atrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Testing for Separation in Agricultural Household Models and Unobservable Individual Effects: A Note," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0510007, EconWPA.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2004. "Spatial Distribution of High-Rise Buildings within Urban Areas: The Case of the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Region," ERSA conference papers ersa04p171, European Regional Science Association.
- Douglas C. Lippoldt & Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2005. "Trade Preference Erosion: Potential Economic Impacts," OECD Trade Policy Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Evdokia MoÃ¯sÃ©, 2005. "Trade Facilitation Reforms in the Service of Development: Country Case Studies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Jeong-Joon Lee & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2005. "Precautionary Saving under LiquidityConstraints: Evidence from Rural Pakistan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-377, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2005. "Fifteen Years of Economic Reform in Russia: What has been Achieved? What Remains to be Done?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 430, OECD Publishing.
- HÃ¥kansson, Peter & SjÃ¶holm, Fredrik, 2005. "Who Do You Trust? Ethnicity And Trust In Bosnia And Herzegovina," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 216, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Itzhak Goldberg & Branko Radulovic & Mark E. Schaffer, 2005. "Productivity, Ownership and the Investment Climate: International Lessons for Priorities in Serbia," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0503, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.