Report NEP-CWA-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B Bhaskara Rao & Singh Rup, 2005. "Demand for Money in India: 1953-2003," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0510002, EconWPA.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 625, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Roger Gordon & Wei Li, 2005. "Puzzling Tax Structures in Developing Countries: A Comparison of Two Alternative Explanations," NBER Working Papers 11661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2004-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eli Berman & Laurence R. Iannaccone, 2005. "Religious Extremism: The Good, The Bad, and The Deadly," NBER Working Papers 11663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.