Report NEP-CUL-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Mizzau, 2014. "Constructing value for culture: The evolution of local cultural industries policies and governance in North-East Italy," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Ariane Manuela AMIN & Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes & Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Jean Galbert ONGONO OLINGA & Sonia Schwartz, 2014. "A spatial econometric approach to spillover effects between protected areas and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers halshs-00960476, HAL.
- Vincent Mangematin & Jonathan Sapsed & Elke SchÃ¼ÃŸler, 2014. "Disassembly and reassembly on digital technology and creative industries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL hal-00946932, HAL.
- Beckert, Jens & RÃ¶ssel, JÃ¶rg & Schenk, Patrick, 2014. "Wine as a cultural product: Symbolic capital and price formation in the wine field," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Amedeo Piolatto & Florian Schuett, 2014. "Media competition and electoral politics," Working Papers 2014/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sibilla Di Guida & Ido Erev & Davide Marchiori, 2014. "Cross Cultural Differences in Decisions from Experience: Evidence from Denmark, Israel and Taiwain," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2014-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anna Kukla-Gryz & MichaÅ‚ Krawczyk & Konrad SiwiÅ„ski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "We all do it, but are we willing to admit? Incentivizing digital pirates' confessions," Working Papers 2014-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Cristina Bernini & Maria Francesca Cracolici, 2014. "Is Participation in Tourism Market an Opportunity for Everyone? Some Evidence from Italy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2014.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ndebele, Tom & Forgie, Vicky & Vu, Huong, 2014. "Estimating the economic benefits of a Wetland restoration program in New Zealand: A contingent valuation approach," MPRA Paper 54730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- VÃ¤rja, Emelie, 2014. "Sports and Regional Growth in Sweden - Is a successful professional sports team good for regional economic growth?," Working Papers, Ã–rebro University, School of Business 2014:3, Ã–rebro University, School of Business.
- Salvador Barrios & J. NicolÃ¡s IbaÃ±ez Rivas, 2014. "Climate Amenities and Adaptation to Climate Change: A Hedonic-Travel Cost Approach for Europe," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2014.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Minjae Song, 2013. "Estimating Platform Market Power in Two-Sided Markets with an Application to Magazine Advertising," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 1264, Society for Economic Dynamics.