Report NEP-CUL-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro & Laura Pagani, 2010. "The Market for Paintings in Baroque Venice," Working Papers 191, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Falck, Oliver & Fritsch, Michael & Heblich, Stephan, 2010. "The Phantom of the Opera: Cultural Amenities, Human Capital, and Regional Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5065, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viroj Tangcharoensathien & Tanattha Kittisopee & Puree Anantachoti, 2010. "Radio drug advertisement situation and regulation in Thailand," Working Papers id:2697, eSocialSciences.
- Scott Atran & Joseph Henrich, 2010. "The Evolution of Religion: How Cognitive By-Products, Adaptive Learning Heuristics, Ritual Displays, and Group Competition Generate Deep Commitments to Prosocial Religio," Post-Print ijn_00505193, HAL.
- Müller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2010. "Copyright and Open Access for Academic Works," MPRA Paper 24095, University Library of Munich, Germany.