Report NEP-CUL-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richards, Greg & Rotariu, Ilie, 2010. "The Impact of the 2007 European Cultural Capital in Sibiu: A long term perspective," MPRA Paper 22532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Ideology and cultural policy," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 49, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Di Domizio Marco, 2010. "Competitive balance and TV audience: An empirical analysis on the Italian Serie A," wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo 0064, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2010. "Expert opinion and cuisine reputation in the market for restaurant meals," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 59078, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gilat Levy & Ronny Razin, 2010. "Religious Organizations," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.