Report NEP-CUL-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bomsel & Heritiana Ranaivoson, 2009. "Decreasing Copyright Enforcement Costs: The Scope of a Gradual Response," Post-Print hal-00446189, HAL.
- Amit K. Bhandari & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for Biodiversity Conservation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200938, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2009.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Cultural Creativity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Amelie F. Constant & Olga Nottmeyer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Cultural Integration in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 964, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arne Feddersen & Sven Jacobsen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Sports Heroes and Mass Sports Participation – The (Double) Paradox of the "German Tennis Boom"," Working Papers 029, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1574 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Breuer, 2009. "The demand for football tickets depending on the number of clubs in a city – Empirical evidence from Germany –," Working Papers 2009.5, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.