Report NEP-CUL-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Alcalá & Miguel González-Maestre, 2009. "Copying, Superstars, and Artistic Creation," Working Papers 0902, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Beck, Jonathan, 2009. "Diderot's rule," MPRA Paper 17404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Petrova, 2009. "Newspapers and Parties: How Advertising Revenues Created an Independent Press," Working Papers w0131, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Inglehart, Ronald & Norris, Pippa, 2009. "Muslim Integration into Western Cultures: Between Origins and Destinations," Working Paper Series rwp09-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Matthew J. Baker & Lisa M. George, 2009. "The Role of Television in Household Debt: Evidence from the 1950's," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 427, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Sonia Akter & R. Quentin Grafton, 2009. "Confronting Uncertainty and Missing Values in Species Conservation Investment with Environmental Value Transfer," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0926, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University, revised Sep 2009.