Report NEP-CUL-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin T. W. Rosenfeld & Christoph Hornych, 2008. "Is There a Way for Old Industrial Districts to Become Attractive for Cultural Industry? The Case of Media Businesses in Halle (Saale), Germany," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Justin Ho & Katherine Ho & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2008. "The Use of Full-line Forcing Contracts in the Video Rental Industry," NBER Working Papers 14588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioannis Ioannou & Julie Holland Mortimer & Richard Mortimer, 2008. "The Effects of Capacity on Sales Under Alternative Vertical Contracts," NBER Working Papers 14611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Gehlbach & Konstantin Sonin, 2008. "Government Control of the Media," Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) w0126, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE), Centre de Recerca EconÃ²mica (UIB Â·"Sa Nostra") 2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Schleife, Katrin, 2008. "Regional Versus Individual Aspects of the Digital Divide in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 06-85 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348928_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore