Report NEP-CUL-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Galenson, 2007. "Co-Authoring Advanced Art," NBER Working Papers 13484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2007. "Information externality in the arts and the public intervention: a brief note," MPRA Paper 5193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gershkov, Alex & Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2007. "On Seller Estimates and Buyer Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 6503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5230 is not listed on IDEAS anymore