Report NEP-CTA-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Gertz, 2013. "Quality Uncertainty with Imperfect Information Acquisition," Working Papers 487, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Davide Ticchi & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2013. "Optimal Incentives in a Principal-Agent Model with Endogenous Technology," Working Papers 1304, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O., 2013. "Market Transparency, Adverse Selection, and Moral Hazard," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 426, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2013. "Why the traditional principal agent theory may no longer apply to concentrated ownership systems and structures," MPRA Paper 50832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2013. "Imperfectly Informed Voters and Strategic Extremism," Working Papers 725, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013. "The Consequences of Uncertain Debt Targets," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-18, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Octavian Strimbu & Patrick Gonzalez, 2013. "Does Transparency Reduce Corruption ?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-5, CREATE.
- Anderson, Edward & Qian, Cheng, 2013. "Competing for contracts with buyer uncertainty: Choosing price and quality variables," Working Papers 13 BAWP, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Yonghong An & Xun Tang, 2013. "Identifying Structural Models of Committee Decisions with Heterogeneous Tastes and Ideological Bias," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-058, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-060, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.