Report NEP-CTA-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ottorino Chillemi & Benedetto Gui & Lorenzo Rocco, 2013. "The value of information disclosure under local learning. The case of fixed types," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0161, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Carsten Helm & Dominique Demougin, 2012. "Incentive Contracts and Efficient Unemployment Benefits in a Globalized World," Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics V-348-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Borys Grochulski & Yuzhe Zhang, 2013. "Market-based incentives," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 13-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Erlend Berg & Maitreesh Ghatak & R. Manjula & D. Rajasekhar & Sanchari Roy, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pat Overcome Social Distance?," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics WPS/2013-06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 246, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- François Larmande & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2013. "Fishing for excuses and performance evaluation," Working Papers, HAL hal-00825297, HAL.
- Fulvio Fontini & Katrin Millock & Michele Moretto, 2013. "Investments in Quality, Collective Reputation and Information Acquisition," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00825782, HAL.
- Karina Gose & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2013. "Strike, coordination, and dismissal in uniform wage settings," FEMM Working Papers 130008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Kasper Roszbach., 2013. "Credit ratings and bank monitoring ability," Working Papers 13-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Penélope Hernández-Rojas & Amalia Rodrigo-González, 2013. "Endogenous vs. Exogenous Transmission of Information: An Experiment," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2013/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ooghe, Erwin & Schokkaert, Erik, 2013. "School Accountability: Can We Reward Schools and Avoid Pupil Selection?," IZA Discussion Papers 7420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xavier Vives, 2012. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 789, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Heitor Almeida & Filippo Ippolito & Ander Perez & Viral Acharya, 2012. "Credit Lines as Monitored Liquidity Insurance: Theory and Evidence," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 823, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Menu-Size Complexity of Auctions," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp637, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Manolis Galenianos, 2012. "Learning Through Referrals," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 814, Society for Economic Dynamics.