Report NEP-CTA-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoppe, Eva I., 2013. "Observability of information gathering in agency models," MPRA Paper 43647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Information in Hierarchies," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768904, HAL.
- G. Coco & D. De Meza & G. Pignataro & F. Reito, 2013. "Take the money and run: making profits by paying borrowers to stay home," Working Papers wp861, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Richter, Jan, 2013. "Incomplete Information in Cournot Oligopoly: The Case of Unknown Production Capacities," EWI Working Papers 2013-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Miller, Nolan & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Solomonic Separation: Risk Decisions as Productivity Indicators," Working Paper Series rwp12-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2012. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," IDEI Working Papers 757, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Roman Inderst & Marco Ottaviani, 2012. "Sales Talk, Cancellation Terms, and the Role of Consumer Protection," Working Papers 465, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Supervision in Firms," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768900, HAL.
- Michael Bognanno & Eduardo Melero, 2012. "Promotion Signals, Age and Education," DETU Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2012. "From tax evasion to tax planning," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ana Babus & Péter Kondor, 2012. "Trading and Information Diffusion in Over-the-Counter Markets," CEU Working Papers 2012_19, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 09 Dec 2012.
- Matthias Messner & Nicola Pavoni & Christopher Sleet, 2012. "Contractive Dual Methods for Incentive Problems," Working Papers 466, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alexander Monge & Lance Lochner, 2012. "Credit and Insurance for Human Capital Investments," 2012 Meeting Papers 299, Society for Economic Dynamics.