Report NEP-CTA-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gérard Mondello, 2012. "Strict Liability, Capped Strict Liability, and Care Effort under Asymmetric Information," Post-Print, HAL hal-00727213, HAL.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Nenad Kos, 2012. "Information in tender offers with a large shareholder," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 453, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Guido Voigt, 2012. "Contracting under asymmetric holding cost information in a serial supply chain with a nearly profit maximizing buyer," FEMM Working Papers 120016, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Michael J. Fishman & Jonathan A. Parker, 2012. "Valuation, Adverse Selection, and Market Collapses," NBER Working Papers 18358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ales & Pricila Maziero & Pierre Yared, 2012. "A Theory of Political and Economic Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Alfredo Di Tillio & Eduardo Faingold & Siyang Xiong, 2012. "The Strategic Impact of Higher-Order Beliefs," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1875, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Enrico Onali, 2012. "Moral hazard, dividends, and risk in banks," Working Papers, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales) 12001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).