Report NEP-CTA-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2012. "Liquidity and Asset Returns under Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp708, Financial Markets Group.
- Anthony Creane & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2012. "Endogenous Entry in Markets with Unobserved Quality," EAG Discussions Papers, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division 201206, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Ryan Chahrour, 2012. "Public Communication and Information Acquisition," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 803, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Emre Ozdenoren & Kathy Yuan, 2012. "Stock Market Tournaments," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1222, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Paulo R. Silva & Elisabete G.S. Félix, 2012. "Challenges of the Information Economy: Asymmetry of Information in the Information Society," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2012_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Juan I Block & David K Levine, 2012. "Codes of Conduct, Private Information and Repeated Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000480, David K. Levine.
- Robert Dur & Jan Tichem, 2012. "Social Relations and Relational Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Earl L. Grinols & Peri Silva, 2012. "Intervention Efficiency, Incentive Symmetry, and Information," Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano 334, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 16 Jul 2012.
- Makoto Shimoji & Paul Schweinzer, 2012. "Implementation without Incentive Compatibility: Two Stories with Partially Informed Planners," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 12/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nathaniel Hendren, 2012. "Private Information and Insurance Rejections," NBER Working Papers 18282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2012. "Arbitrage and price revelation with private beliefs," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00722035, HAL.
- Lionel de Boisdeffre, 2012. "Arbitrage and price revelation with private beliefs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Karim Jamal & Michael Maier & Shyam Sunder, 2012. "Decoupling Markets and Individuals: Rational Expectations Equilibrium Outcomes from Information Dissemination among Boundedly-Rational Traders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1868, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.