Report NEP-CTA-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2012. "Liquidity and Asset Returns under Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition," FMG Discussion Papers dp708, Financial Markets Group.
- Anthony Creane & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2012. "Endogenous Entry in Markets with Unobserved Quality," EAG Discussions Papers 201206, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Ryan Chahrour, 2012. "Public Communication and Information Acquisition," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 803, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Emre Ozdenoren & Kathy Yuan, 2012. "Stock Market Tournaments," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1222, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Paulo R. Silva & Elisabete G.S. Félix, 2012. "Challenges of the Information Economy: Asymmetry of Information in the Information Society," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Juan I Block & David K Levine, 2012. "Codes of Conduct, Private Information and Repeated Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000480, David K. Levine.
- Robert Dur & Jan Tichem, 2012. "Social Relations and Relational Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Earl L. Grinols & Peri Silva, 2012. "Intervention Efficiency, Incentive Symmetry, and Information," Development Working Papers 334, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 16 Jul 2012.
- Makoto Shimoji & Paul Schweinzer, 2012. "Implementation without Incentive Compatibility: Two Stories with Partially Informed Planners," Discussion Papers 12/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nathaniel Hendren, 2012. "Private Information and Insurance Rejections," NBER Working Papers 18282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2012. "Arbitrage and price revelation with private beliefs," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00722035, HAL.
- Lionel de Boisdeffre, 2012. "Arbitrage and price revelation with private beliefs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Karim Jamal & Michael Maier & Shyam Sunder, 2012. "Decoupling Markets and Individuals: Rational Expectations Equilibrium Outcomes from Information Dissemination among Boundedly-Rational Traders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1868, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.