Report NEP-CTA-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Correlated Equilibrium in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1822, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Scharf, Kimberley Ann, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 8607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2011. "Optimal monitoring of credit-based emissions trading under asymmetric information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/152, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Maria Laura Pesce, 2011. "Are Asymmetrically Informed Agents Envious?," CSEF Working Papers 292, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- John Thanassoulis, 2011. "Industrial Structure, Executives' Pay And Myopic Risk Taking," Economics Series Working Papers 571, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Li, Han Hao & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "When bigger isn’t better: Bail outs and bank behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 8602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.