Report NEP-CTA-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campbell, Arthur & Ederer, Florian & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2011. "Time to Decide: Information Search and Revelation in Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Darrell Duffie & Semyon Malamud & Gustavo Manso, 2011. "Information Percolation in Segmented Markets," NBER Working Papers 17295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itai Sher & Rakesh Vohra, 2011. "Price Discrimination Through Communication," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1536, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yanhui Wu, 2011. "Managerial Incentives and Compensation in a Global Market," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1066, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chong Huang, 2011. "Coordination and Social Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 11-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Antonio Cabrales & Gary Charness & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Hidden Information, Bargaining Power, And Efficiency: An Experiment," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00614472, HAL.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2011. "Investment in Cleaner Technology and Signaling Distortions in a Market with Green Consumers," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University auwp2011-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Yanhui Wu, 2011. "A Simple Theory of Managerial Talent, Pay Contracts and Wage Distribution," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1067, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Onur, Esen, 2011. "How much you know matters: A note on the exchange rate disconnect puzzle," MPRA Paper 32772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuaki Okamura, 2011. "The Signalling Role of Promotion in Japan," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University 1112, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.