Report NEP-CTA-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Vijay Krishna & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2010. "Stairway to Heaven or Highway to Hell: Liquidity, Sweat Equity, and the Uncertain Path to Ownership," Working Papers 10-70, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Financial innovation and Risk, the Role of Information," IMF Working Papers 10/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Arantxa Jarque & Edward S. Prescott, 2010. "Optimal bonuses and deferred pay for bank employees : implications of hidden actions with persistent effects in time," Working Paper 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Magali Chaudey, 2010. "Contract Dynamics : Lessons from Empirical Analyses," Working Papers 1035, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2010. "Composition of International Capital Flows: A Survey," Working Papers 10-33, Bank of Canada.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Daniel R. Sanches, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in a model of money and credit," Working Papers 11-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Borys Grochulski, 2010. "On the optimality of Ramsey taxes in Mirless economies," Working Paper 10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- David McAdams, 2010. "Discounts For Qualified Buyers Only," Working Papers 10-62, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel R. Sanches, 2010. "A dynamic model of unsecured credit," Working Papers 11-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Viral V. Acharya & Hamid Mehran & Anjan V. Thakor, 2010. "Caught between Scylla and Charybdis? Regulating bank leverage when there is rent seeking and risk shifting," Working Paper 1024, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Foreign bank lending and information asymmetries in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV: why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision," MPRA Paper 27627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosalba Cori & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Ilaria Paradisi, 2010. "Risk allocation and incentives for private contractors: an analysis of Italian project financing contracts," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 82, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mikko Packalen & Jay Bhattacharya, 2010. "The Other Ex-Ante Moral Hazard in Health," Working Papers 1015, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.