Report NEP-CTA-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Belhaj & Renaud Bourlès & Frédéric Deroïan, 2010. "Moral hazard and risk-sharing: risk-taking as an incentive tool," Working Papers halshs-00512779, HAL.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Optimal Mechanisms for an Auction Mediator," Working Papers 670, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Role of Relative and Absolute Performance Evaluations in Intergroup Competition," CARF F-Series CARF-F-213, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Rene Kirkegaard, 2010. "Incomplete Information and Rent Dissipation in Deterministic Contests," Working Papers 1012, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:econwp:936667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2010. "Incentive provision when contracting is costly," Discussion Papers 2010/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mark Bagnoli & Susan G. Watts, 2010. "Knowing Versus Telling Private Information About a Rival," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1250, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Yacouel, Nira & Fleischer, Aliza, 2010. "The Role of Cybermediaries in the Hotel Market," Discussion Papers 93132, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Bakke, Einar & Leite, Tore E. & Thorburn, Karin S., 2010. "Public information and IPO underpricing," Discussion Papers 2010/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1469106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Lang & Achim Wambach, 2010. "The fog of fraud – mitigating fraud by strategic ambiguity," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_24, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Markus Ohndorf, 2010. "Optimal Monitoring for project-based Emissions Trading Systems under incomplete Enforcement," IED Working paper 10-13, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2252 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Glode, V. & Green, R.C. & Lowery, R., 2010. "Financial Expertise as an Arms Race," Discussion Paper 2010-87S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aase, Knut K. & Bjuland, Terje & Øksendal, Bernt, 2010. "Strategic Insider Trading Equilibrium: A Filter Theory Approach," Discussion Papers 2010/9, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- House, Christopher & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2010. "Managing Markets for Toxic Assets," MPRA Paper 24590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Denter & Dana Sisak, 2010. ""Who's the thief?": Asymmetric Information and the Creation of Property Rights," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-27, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.