Report NEP-CTA-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muthoo, Abhinay & Mutuswami, Suresh, 2010. "Imperfect Competition and Efficiency in Lemons Markets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 939, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wasser, Cédric, 2010. "Existence of a pure-strategy Bayesian Nash equilibrium in imperfectly discriminating contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 331, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hajime Tomura, 2010. "Liquidity Transformation and Bank Capital Requirements," Working Papers 10-22, Bank of Canada.
- Strausz, Roland, 2010. "Mediated Contracts and Mechanism Design," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 322, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ferriani, Fabrizio, 2010. "Informed and uninformed traders at work: evidence from the French market," MPRA Paper 24487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams, Charles, 2010. "The Role of the State in Managing and Forestalling Systemic Financial Crises: Some Issues and Perspectives," ADBI Working Papers 242, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dirk Bergemann & Johannes Horner, 2010. "Should Auctions Be Transparent?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000128, David K. Levine.
- Dorra Riahi & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2010. "Competitive Insurance Markets and Adverse Selection in the Lab," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-34, CIRANO.