Report NEP-CTA-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martimort, David & Moreira, Humberto, 2010. "Common Agency and Public Good Provision under Asymmetric Information," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2010. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 24155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martimort, David & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2010. "Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2010. "The crisis as a wake-up call. Do banks tighten screening and monitoring during a financial crisis?," DNB Working Papers 255, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Biased Experts, Costly Lies, and Binary Decisions," Working Papers 10.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:595 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabetta Iossa & Bruno Jullien, 2010. "The Market for Lawyers and the Quality of Legal Services," CEIS Research Paper 170, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jul 2010.
- Thomas J. Dohmen, 2010. "Do Professionals Choke Under Pressure?," Working Papers id:2742, eSocialSciences.