Report NEP-CTA-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2677/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2010. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 24155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2676/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2010. "The crisis as a wake-up call. Do banks tighten screening and monitoring during a financial crisis?," DNB Working Papers 255, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Biased Experts, Costly Lies, and Binary Decisions," Working Papers 10.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:595 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabetta Iossa & Bruno Jullien, 2010. "The Market for Lawyers and the Quality of Legal Services," CEIS Research Paper 170, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jul 2010.
- Thomas J. Dohmen, 2010. "Do Professionals Choke Under Pressure?," Working Papers id:2742, eSocialSciences.