Report NEP-CTA-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Pavan & Ilya Segal & Juuso Toikka, 2010. "Infinite-Horizon Mechanism Design," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1503, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mireille CHIROLEU-ASSOULINE & Sébastien ROUSSEL, 2010. "Contract Design to Sequester Carbon in Agricultural Soils," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 10-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2010.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas Cooley & Sonia Di Giannatal, 2010. "A Theory of Firm Decline," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Seungjin Han, 2010. "On Take It or Leave It Offers in Common Agency," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2010-04, McMaster University, revised Jun 2012.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2010. "The incentive for prevention in public health Systems," IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France 1001, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 17 Feb 2010.
- Ying Chen & Hülya Eraslan, 2010. "Rhetoric in Legislative Bargaining with Asymmetric Information," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1021, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xinwei Zheng, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and Market Collapse," Economics Series 2010_07, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2010. "Information transmission and the emergence of a peculiar trading facility in certain emerging markets," MPRA Paper 23925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly, 2009. "Microfinance and Mechanism Design: The Role of Joint Liability and Cross-Reporting," MPRA Paper 23934, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jan 2010.
- Lamar Pierce & Michael W. Toffel, 2010. "The Role of Organizational Scope and Governance in Strengthening Private Monitoring," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 11-004, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2012.
- Leandro Arozamena & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2010. "On favoritism in auctions with entry," Department of Economics Working Papers, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella 2010-072, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Penelope Hernandez & Amparo Urbano Salvador & Jose E. Vila, 2010. "Nash Equilibrium and information transmission coding and decoding rules," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0910, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its Friends," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Tyler Williams, 2010. "Moral hazard, peer monitoring, and microcredit: field experimental evidence from Paraguay," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Seungjin Han, 2010. "Non-Committed Procurement under Intricate Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2010-03, McMaster University, revised Mar 2013.