Report NEP-CTA-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2010. "Optimal Search, Learning and Implementation," Discussion Paper Series dp543, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- ISAAC, Tanguy, 2010. "When frictions favour information revelation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2010. "Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire," Discussion Paper Series 1010, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Evans, Keith S. & Weninger, Quinn, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cooperative Search in Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers 31606, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deniz Dizdar & Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2010. "Revenue Maximization in the Dynamic Knapsack Problem," Discussion Paper Series dp544, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Skardziukas, Domantas, 2010. "Asymmetric information: the multiplier effect of financial instability," MPRA Paper 23013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linda Fernandez & Glenn Sheriff, 2010. "Optimal Border Policies for Invasive Species under Asymmetric Information," NCEE Working Paper Series 201003, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Mar 2010.
- UNO, Hiroshi, 2010. "Nested potentials and robust equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2010010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Wei Zhao, 2010. "Signaling and Tacit Collusion in an Infinitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive 559, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Alex Frino & Maria Grazia Romano, 2010. "Transaction Costs and the Asymmetric Price Impact of Block Trades," CSEF Working Papers 252, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- André De Palma & Luc Leruth & Adnan Mazarei, 2010. "Regulating sovereign wealth funds operating overseas through an external fund manager," Working Papers hal-00488662, HAL.
- Miquel Faig & Min Zhang, 2010. "Labor Market Cycles and Unemployment Insurance Eligibility," Working Papers tecipa-404, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- TRUYTS, Tom, 2010. "Signaling and indirect taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.