Report NEP-CTA-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Caccioli & Matteo Marsili, 2010. "On information efficiency and financial stability," Papers 1004.5014, arXiv.org.
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2010. "Which Words Bond? An Experiment on Signaling in a Public Good Game (replaced by CentER DP 2011-139)," Discussion Paper 2010-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cheng, X. & Degryse, H.A., 2010. "Information Sharing and Credit Rationing: Evidence from the Introduction of a Public Credit Registry," Discussion Paper 2010-34S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roland Hodler & Hadi Yektas, 2010. "All-pay war," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1098, The University of Melbourne.
- Shuchi Chawla & Jason Hartline & David Malec & Balasubramanian Sivan, 2010. "Sequential Posted Pricing and Multi-parameter Mechanism Design," Discussion Papers 1486, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Penelope Hernandez & Amparo Urbano Salvador & Jose E. Vila, 2010. "Pragmatic Languages with Universal Grammars," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0110, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Rene Kirkegaard, 2010. "Preferential Treatment may Hurt: Another Application of the All-Pay Auction," Working Papers 1005, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- John M. Nunley & Mark F. Owens & R. Stephen Howard, 2010. "The Effects of Competition and Information on Racial Discrimination: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers 201007, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Thomas Markussen & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2010. "Serving the Public Interest," Discussion Papers 10-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nakamura, L.I. & Roszbach, K., 2010. "Credit Ratings and Bank Monitoring Ability," Discussion Paper 2010-37S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mauro Roca, 2010. "Transparency and Monetary Policy with Imperfect Common Knowledge," IMF Working Papers 10/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore