Report NEP-CTA-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2009. "The Puzzle of a Unique Instrument in Emerging Markets of South Asia," MPRA Paper 21750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roc Armenter & Thomas M. Mertens, 2010. "Fraud deterrence in dynamic Mirrleesian economies," Working Papers 10-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, JÃ¶rg & Vadovic, Radovan, 2010. "Mandatory Sick Pay Provision: A Labor Market Experiment," Working Papers 0498, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Annalisa Luporini & Clara Graziano, 2010. "Optimal Delegation when the Large Shareholder has Multiple Tasks," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Mele, Antonio, 2010. "Repeated moral hazard and recursive Lagrangeans," MPRA Paper 21741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mourad Afif & Sandrine Spaeter, 2010. "Adverse Selection, Emission Permits and Optimal Price Differentiation," Working Papers of BETA 2010-07, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Evaluating the conditions for robust mechanism design," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2010-05, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Thomas Lim & Marie-Claire Quenez, 2010. "Portfolio optimization in a default model under full/partial information," Papers 1003.6002, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00468072_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filippo Taddei, 2010. "Liquidity and Economic Fluctuations," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 138, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its friends," BIS Working Papers 303, Bank for International Settlements.