Report NEP-CTA-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1956 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Aizenman, 2009. "Financial Crisis and the Paradox of Under- and Over-Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalez, Aldo & Benitez, Daniel, 2009. "Optimal pre-merger notification mechanisms - incentives and efficiency of mandatory and voluntary schemes," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4936, The World Bank.
- Marion Oury & Olivier Tercieux, 2009. "Continuous Implementation," Economics Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science 0090, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Facundo Albornoz & Joan Esteban & Paolo Vanin, 2009. "Government Information Transparency," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 09-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Bruno Biais & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2009. "Liquidity Shocks and Order Book Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 15009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prüfer, J., 2009. "Semi-Public Contests," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00386453_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore