Report NEP-CSE-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carfì, David & Bagileri, Daniela & Dagnino, Gianbattista, 2012. "Asymmetric R&D alliances and coopetitive games," MPRA Paper 37095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burgelman, Robert A. & Grove, Andrew S., 2012. "Strategic Dynamics: Three Key Themes," Research Papers 2096, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Knowledge-based economies and the institutional environment," MPRA Paper 37138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012. "International R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and relative backwardness: a panel smooth transition regression model," Department of Economics Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Branco Ponomariov & Craig Boardman, 2012. "Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management for Public to Private Knowledge Transfer: An Analytic Review of the Literature," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Gries, Thomas & Jungblut, Stefan & Naudé, Wim, 2012. "New firm creation and failure: A matching approach," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 015, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Javier Lindenboim & Damián Kennedy & Juan M. Graña, 2011. "Share Of Labour Compensation And Aggregate Demand – Discussions Towards A Growth Strategy," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 203, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Trade Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Amitav Acharya, 2012. "Foundations of Collective Action in Asia : Theory and Practice of Regional Cooperation," Governance Working Papers 23192, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.