Report NEP-CSE-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00536195_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido BÃ¼nstorf & Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "Regional Knowledge and the Emergence of an Industry: Laser Systems Production in West Germany, 1975-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Le, Viet & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "Firm Performance in Vietnam:Evidence from Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp10-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2010. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 10-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Magali A. Delmas & Michael W. Toffel, 2010. "Institutional Pressures and Organizational Characteristics: Implications for Environmental Strategy," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-050, Harvard Business School.
- Charles HARVIE & Dionisius NARJOKO & Sothea OUM, 2010. "Firm Characteristic Determinants of SME Participation in Production Networks," Working Papers, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) DP-2010-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Catarina Roseira & Carlos Brito & Stephan C. Henneberg, 2010. "Innovation-based Nets as Collective Actors: A Heterarchization Case Study from the Automotive Industry," FEP Working Papers 392, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Chiara Balderi & Andrea Piccaluga, 2010. "A theoretical and empirical contribution for a better understanding of academic spin-offsâ€™ growth patterns," Working Papers 201004, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel MarÃn-LÃ³pez & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2010. "The mechanisms of agglomeration: Evidence from the effect of inter-industry relations on the location of new firms," Working Papers 2010/49, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Carlos E. Laciana & Santiago L. Rovere, 2010. "Ising-like agent-based technology diffusion model: adoption patterns vs. seeding strategies," Papers 1011.3834, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Rainer Kattel & Erkki Karo, 2010. "Coordination of innovation policy in the catching-up context: Estonia and Brazil compared," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 33, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Lin, H.E., 2010. "Effects of strategy, context and antecedents and capabilities on the outcomes of ambidexterity â€“ A multiple country case study of the US, China and Taiwan," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4378354, Tilburg University.
- Alexander Raskovich & Nathan H. Miller, 2010. "Cumulative Innovation and Competition Policy," EAG Discussions Papers 201005, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Li Shu & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The level of human capital in innovative firms located in China. Is foreign capital relevant?," FEP Working Papers 391, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "Business incubators in China: an inquiry into the variables associated with incubatee success," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Jean-Bernard LAYAN (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "A comparative analysis of automobile parts trade exchange between France and Germany: crossing international economics and industrial dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2010-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.