Report NEP-CSE-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geuna Aldo & Bodas Freitas Isabel Maria & Rossi Federica, 2010. "The Governance of University-Industry Knowledge Transfer: Why small firms do (not) develop institutional collaborations?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201013, University of Turin.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 10-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim, 2010. "Characteristics of the Top R&D Performing Firms in the U.S.: Evidence from the Survey of Industrial R&D," Working Papers 10-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Competitiveness of Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 25626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fardad Zand & Cees van Beers, 2010. "Enterprise Systems Adoption and Firm Performance in Europe: The Role of Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 10-26, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Toke Reichstein, 2010. "A Matter of Location: The Role of Regional Social Capital in Overcoming the Liability of Newness in R&D Acquisition Activities," DRUID Working Papers 10-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Maja Vidović, 2010. "The link between the quality of knowledge management and financial performance – The case of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1003, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Akio Kawasaki & Ming Hsin Lin & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Multi-market competition, R&D, and welfare in oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0796, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Almeida, Rita K., 2009. "Openness and technological innovation in East Asia : have they increased the demand for skills?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 51254, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2010. "Inequality and Growth in a Knowledge Economy," Working Papers tecipa-411, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2010. "Austrian Exporters: A Firm-Level Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 67, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.